30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fresh Start Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fresh Start Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Excellent start to my Sunday. Let's twist again ....like we did last Summer. It may be winter in Melbourne but I'm  feeling an inner warmth. Thanks  Sarah.  Namaste 
Sarah Beston
Good morning, Glenford! Melbourne looks so beautiful - I hope to visit one day. It was 105 in the desert (Joshua Tree) this weekend - pretty hot! So glad that you enjoyed the practice and that you felt the inner warmth! Warm regards, Sarah
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this seamless, compact practice. It provided tremendous relief from a 400-mile freeway drive. Aaaahhhh... :)

Sarah Beston
Hi Lori! Wow, 400 miles?! So happy this practice was able to provide a little relief! 
Ted J
2 people like this.
Loved all the twists! This was a great way to start the new year.
Sarah Beston
Hi Ted J! So happy to hear and thanks for practicing with me! Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2021. All the best!
Christina P
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah! Thank you so much, I loved this practice, the pace, postures and flows was exactly what I needed this morning:) greetings from London. Christina xx
Sarah Beston
Greetings from Los Angeles, Christina P! I’m so happy to be practicing with you here!
Meryl T
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loving your classes! Thank you so much …love that they are all different and so well thought out! Have great New Year!
Sarah Beston
Happy New Year, Meryl T! It's a pleasure to be able to practice together in this way and so glad to hear you are enjoying the classes! Warmly, Sarah
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial