Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 5: Space Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 5: Space Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Kate M
4 people like this.
So much gratitude for this practice, Suniti. And a quotation from Richard Freeman: "Space is the architecture of compassion." Love, love.
Elissa P
4 people like this.
Delicious, sensual (literally, senses feel more in focus with this). and wonderfully guided with words like "feel the echo of your practice," and " let your eyeballs rest on their fatty pillows," and "feel into the space in your joints" and so forth. This one was a dance. Wonderful, special, totally signature Suniti. It is so good to be able to practice with this beloved teacher even though I now live 5 hours from Portland.  
Suniti
2 people like this.
Kate Thank you so much for going on this journey with me! It has been beautiful to hear you resonating with this material. Thank you for the quote, so lovely!

Suniti
1 person likes this.
Elissa Wonderful! Thank you for practicing with me here. Those quotes sound so lovely. Did I say that?! Hah!  So glad this material resonated with you. xo
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Having taken Suniti's classes in Portland makes these even more special.  A unique special yogini. Thanks for these elemental, in depth to the present sessions .
Suniti
Christel so sweet! Thank you! It’s wonderful to see you here. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I'm hoping that we'll see more Somatic movement with Suniti in subsequent seasons!  Such an amazing practice. Thank you Suniti! Thank you YA!
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Amanda R
1 person likes this.
Beautiful course Suniti! I just loved the poetry of your words, that prompt such amazing exchange with our reality.  So much love!! xxo
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial