Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 2: Purification & Detox<br>Sukhdev Jackson

Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 2: Purification & Detox
Sukhdev Jackson

Watch this Practice
Renee R
7 people like this.
So, yesterday after day 1 I noticed much more clarity than I have been experiencing this week. Thank you so much! Definitely a challenge!
Kira Sloane
Renee, so glad you are here with us. Wild times. xok
Martha K
6 people like this.
Whoa! That created a party in my body! SO wonderful....xox
Kira Sloane
Martha, love that image!
Diane C
4 people like this.
Yes a challenge! Quite tingly!
Claudia-Sam C
Beautiful teacher, I really like your energy Sukhdev thank you! Short breaths and breathing through the mouth is not what I am used to for such a long period of time though and I have to say that it makes me feel dizzy/light-headed. So I had to stop halfway through. And staring at my nose make my eyes so sore haha but I try anyways. It was never part of my practice because of that. Tell me, why are there short breaths in kundalini yoga? I'm happy to be doing the challenge and trying it out consistently this week to see if I really dislike it (because I have never been pulled to the kriyas) or if it can work for me. Lots of love to you  
Glenford N
2 people like this.
The issues lie in the tissues. How true. Thank you for helping me on my journey of recovery. Namaste 
Tracy S
3 people like this.
WOW!!!! I feel electric after all the kriya work. I am very new to the Kundalini practice so this was very challenging for me. I am excited to take this journey. Thank you Sukhdev!
Rose L
Love that final pranayama.
Leah K
Liked this practice a lot...the arms extended and holding the breath was definitely challenging! Thank you
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial