The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Fluid Flow with Rosemary<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Fluid Flow with Rosemary
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This was the perfect practice. The asanas with long holds really got into all the nooks and crannies and felt terrific. Then, the restorative pose of choice and savasana brought me into a complete sense of ease. Your speaking voice is just so soothing. Loved it. ❤️
Brian M
2 people like this.
That was an amazing practice! Wonderfully intense! Thank you!!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Jenny . I am so grateful for your feedback. And happy that it felt good in your body! Much love to you. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Brian ! So glad you enjoyed it. 
Kate M
2 people like this.
You are an angel, a "bearer of light". May we all allow this. Such a privilege to be guided by you. Love.
Rosemary Garrison
Oh, Kate , thank  you with all my heart. This means so much. Be well. Much love. 
Kate M
2 people like this.
✨🙏🏻✨💕
Barbra A
2 people like this.
Beautiful flow.  I feel fantastic and it's been a long time since I could say that.  Blessings and thank you.
Rosemary Garrison
Ohhhh, I hear you, Barbra . I'm so glad you felt fantastic. Be well. 
David G-
2 people like this.
Rosemary, two nights ago all the teachers went for drinks after graduation. I could only stay for a short bit, and before I left, I hugged a few people. It was the first time it felt natural during this Covid life. Your opening comments choked me up too. 

Now, for some Namaste. The flow was just so much fun. I always get swept away, especially with the vinyassas. Loved the 10 second pauses, especially in triangle. So much gratitude that I can move and learn and metta with you here on Yoga Anytime, and soon on Zoom. 

Best, 
David  
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial