The Heart of the Traditions: The Yoga of Krishna, Part 1<br>Ravi Ravindra

The Heart of the Traditions: The Yoga of Krishna, Part 1
Ravi Ravindra

Watch this Talk
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rebecca! Thank you for being here! We are so happy to be in these teachings together. Ravi is a gem. xo Alana
Maria Elena D
WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!! I just recently started studying the Gita and the History of the Mystics, and Ravi fills in the blanks and provides me with a deeper more succinct understanding. Full of gratitude for Ravi, YogaAnytime and of course the sacred texts. thank you. (I just thought I was signing up for yoga classes with this site!!!!! How wrong I was and How delighted I am!!! thank you all!)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Maria! So delighted you are here and have discovered Ravi's teachings! He is a spectacular teacher and a true yogi at heart. So glad to be in this together. Stay close! ~ Alana
Ruth Henriquez Lyon
I have not yet started listening to this talk. Should I have read the entire text before listening, or can I jump right in? I'm just preparing now to order the book.
Sarah Beston
Ruth Henriquez Lyon I am so sorry for the delayed response. Here is a response from Ravi: you can jump right in even before reading the book. All the best.
Nick Constantine
I loved the Gita 10 lecture series. Many thanks
Alana Mitnick
Nick Constantine, Great to hear! Ravi is a GEM of a teacher. So grateful to be in these teachings together. Warmly, Alana 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial