Joyful Flow: Key to Balance<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Key to Balance
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Yes! An hour of twisting and balancing really helps one to feel aligned and think clearly. Perfect for this humid summer day šŸ’„
Wade
1 person likes this.
HiĀ Jenny! Humid here too, we are on the same page! So glad you felt the balance and clarity!!
Kate M
2 people like this.
The first photos of our FIRST GRAND BABY came through during this practice!!!!! Joy, Light, overflowing Abundance ---- LOVE!!! (And it was a really great sequence!)
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I've loved some variations of poses like the twisted child pose, the low lunge to side plank and warrior 3 with interlaced fingers. Not the same old balance poses and it's great!
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
This was fun and challenging a little with the full splits! Iā€™m 57 and havenā€™t done full splits s for many years (still didnā€™t todayšŸ˜‚). You are an awesome instructor. Thank you.ā¤ļø
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
enjoyed this practice!
Wade
1 person likes this.
HiĀ ToniaĀ so glad you were going for it and its never to late for those of us that are AARP applicants we still keep rocking it right? I'm with you!! just had a bday :@Ā 
Wade
HiĀ LinaĀ that was a journey wasn't it! so glad you have an adventurous spirit and were going for it...Covid has inspired my creative juices and hope it's not scary people ahahah!
Wade
FabianĀ thanks for joining me and the YA crew!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Wow congratulationsĀ KateĀ this is great news!!!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial