Vibrant Flow: Centered & Strong Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Centered & Strong Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Catriona ! I wonder if you were able to access crow because of the ongoing focus on the bandhas and the inner lift? I love it when the energetics can lift us up! Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
I hear you, Kate . I feel the same way sometimes. Thanks for the feedback. And so wise to pause and adapt as needed! Xxo
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Catherine ! So glad you enjoyed it and were able to access some of the transitions. I had to look up "cropper," so fun. I'm going to use that now! ; ) Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
And thank you for sharing yours, Brian ! So glad you're continuing to flow with us. 
Rosemary Garrison
Welcome, Jennifer ! So glad you're with us. I look forward to hearing more of your experiences. Enjoy and be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Laura . I love magic- especially sweet feedback. : ) Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Ohhh, thank you, Katya ! That truly means so much. It's such a joy to share the practice... and to know that it's reaching you, especially on the energetic/ emotional level, is a gift. Enjoy and be well. Namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Wow, Erika . I love hearing that! When a practice flies by for me, it usually means I'm totally lost in the flow. Makes me smile to know you had a similar experience. I appreciate you too. ; ) 
Cris L
1 person likes this.
Wonderfull practice!
Thanks
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks Cris ! So glad you enjoyed it. Be well. 
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial