Fall Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Happy Joints<br>Melina Meza

Fall Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Happy Joints
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Kate M
5 people like this.
This was perfect for me this morning to gently help loosen up a slightly pulled muscle in my back. Love!
Martha K
5 people like this.
So fun to reconnect with Edgu. I also first experienced it at the lovely Breitenbush Hot Springs. It is sad know the much of Breitenbush burned in the Oregon fires this month. Finding ways to stay happy and healthy is more important than ever! Thanks you for this calming and warming practice.
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Oh I do love your classes Melina! Always so innovative and fun. These joint moves today were deceptively challenging for me, and I’m sure my body will be giving me some feedback tomorrow lol. Now I’m off to sip some cider water 👍
Melina Meza
Thanks Martha, I've been enjoying EDGU for some time and hope others appreciate the spinal movements and leg strength that comes from this beautiful system. I"m crushed by the news around Bretienbush Hot Springs and am preparing for a big fundraiser on 10/10 to help raise $$$ to get the center up and running as quickly as possible.   https://www.gofundme.com/f/mtvken-a-cause-i-care-about-needs-help?utm_source=customer&amp;utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1
Pat Pao
1 person likes this.
Love, love, love this practice - happy to have the review of the EDGU series.  Thank you Melina!
Melina Meza
My pleasure Pat! Thanks so much for being part of the series!!!
Leah K
1 person likes this.
What an interesting practice! Just what I need in the morning when I am stiffer. Thank you! 
Megan K
1 person likes this.
this was amazing, looking forward to #2, thank you!!
mamarudd
2 people like this.
This practice is perfect and exactly what I needed to move my joints, awaken my balance, and feel grounded. Looking forward to Day 2!
Marianne T
1 person likes this.
This was a challenge for me but I am looking forward to the next session!  I am sure each day will be easier. Thank you Melina!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial