Melissa B
2 people like this.
Lovely practice, and very interesting tips at the end. Thank you. 🙏
Katrin
2 people like this.
That was such a lovely practice, I feel amazing
Rita C
2 people like this.
Great class ! Different from the sameness. And I loved her tips for our body ! Thank you 🙏 Namaste !
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
I'm so glad this class had some new moves for you!  I hope trying the class a few times also helps integrate these new moves into your muscle memory bank! Have a lovely fall and know more new moves will come with the WINTER challenge!  Be well.
Christine C
Thank you Melina. I loved this practice, I feel so refreshed! I found the breathing and pause technique very interesting and calming. Can't wait to try the next practice! 
Diane C
2 people like this.
I loved the movements in this class, and appreciate the special tips at the end of class. My first time with Ayurveda training. by the way I was in Ojai many years ago and have fond memories. 
Astrid U
2 people like this.
WONDERFULL!!! I loooove your classes Melinda, the detailed guidance, the ayurveda basis and explanations. I love the way the class leaves me feeling way after its over. THANK YOU !
Melina Meza
And thank you Astrid for the sweet note!  I hope this becomes one of your favorite practices to stay healthy as we move deeper into the fall season.
Jeanette C
2 people like this.
I'm sure that some of my young at heart students will love some of these moves as much as I did. I find so much nurturing support  in your sessions. Thankyou!
Jeanette C
Would you happen to have a good link to more information on the EDGU sequence. I totally love  it and have done it 3 times since this session. 
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial