Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Sun, Sun, Sun Salutations<br>Melina Meza

Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Sun, Sun, Sun Salutations
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Melissa B
2 people like this.
After 2-3  months without a proper practice, this challenge was what I needed to get back to the mat! This is a lovely session, however, I've done it around 4pm and felt so energised that I couldn't go to bed at 10pm... I'm happy to be back to the mat and looking forward for the next sessions. Namaste. 🙏 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Hi Melissa ~ Welcome back to your practice and I'm glad you've confirmed these practices are energizing...and in the future you'll hopefully get to do these earlier in the day. Take care and I hope you come back to these practices often this winter.
Hedera S
1 person likes this.
thank you for a gentle and loving practice...so much needed in  this times...especielly here in Sweden where its now the darkand cold 
greatful for the possibility to join yoganytime...
love and peace Hedera
Melina Meza
Warm wishes to you in Sweden! How wonderful that we can be together here on YogaAnytime. Wishing you a healthy new year!
Anne C
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Melina, this challenge is just what I need. I look forward to the rest of the week. 
Melina Meza
Wonderful Anne, welcome to the challenge! I wish you much joy in navigating the days ahead. 
Nanci S
1 person likes this.
Thank you ! I love this
Melina Meza
Have fun Nanci!!!!
Laura M
1 person likes this.
I love how this challenge starts, Melina! It feels good for my body these achy winter months. I normally do only a 30 min practice in the morning, but that 60 minutes just flew by. I think that's a good sign!
Melina Meza
Best wishes to you Laura! Time does fly when you're having fun. I hope the rest of the challenge continues to bring your joy and ease in your body!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial