20 Minute Yoga Flows: Energize Your Day<br>Robert Sidoti

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Energize Your Day
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Shawn
4 people like this.
Terrific morning practice. Feel the effort and uplifting elements, with the right amount of challenge. Short and sweet! Thanks again, Robert!
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Fantastic! These just get better and better. This practice had a nice flow to it and featured lots of stretchy goodness including my old friend revolved triangle. This pose doesn’t seem to get the love it deserves, so I’m glad you included it here. A full body practice in 20 minutes! ✔️🙌❤️🙏🏻
Christel B
3 people like this.
So great after a swim today.
LOUISE F
3 people like this.
Lovely practice Robert - thank you. It happened to contain all my demons (the dreaded Revolved Triangle and Lord of the Fishes) - but hey I feel great now! Fab practice - I will definitely do this one again. Namaste
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for starting your day with me here Shawn :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Hello again Jenny S ! I agree and feel also it's a pretty complete practice for being just 20 minutes, happy that's felt on yours and others end! I too love revolved triangle and do not do it enough! We shall soldier on and give revolved it's due attention more often! :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Yessss Christel B  - What a wonderful pairing - swimming and yoga! 
Robert Sidoti
Well hello there my friend LOUISE F !! I was just commenting to Jenny S about how much we both like revolved triangle - lol! It took me awhile to love this pose, so give her some time :) Lord of fishes can be tough too, I'm with you there! I appreciate you, thanks for sharing here!! 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Love it, Robert Sidoti ! Felt really great, and I'm always amazed at how much we get done in 20 minutes!!
Glenford N
5 people like this.
I felt a warm glow all over after this groovy practice and I'm getting better at the balancing postures. I feel like singing, dancing, praying and loving! And it's only 8.30am. Thanks Robert. Namaste.
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial