30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Invigorate Your Day<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Invigorate Your Day
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Mid afternoon practice and it still works. Finished with meditation just to complete the feel good sensation. Particularly enjoy the outdoor sessions - much more interesting than inside a studio. Namaste. Sorry, have to dash- off to a dinner party!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Oh that was great refresher on this summer day.
Glenford N
The Challenge, followed by meditation and prayers, is my morning routine. Feeling great - calm, energized and in touch with my inner source. Thanks Robert. Namaste.
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I love inversion poses, I used the block out of respect for my low back issues.  Delighted to see Fish pose, one of my favorites.  A nice, warming practice.  Grateful for your teaching🌾
Robert Sidoti
Hi Joan ! Day 21!! Sounds like it was a good one for you! Blocks can be a yogi's best friend - no shame in using when they assist in preventing pain and getting you into more optimal form :) 
Zeynep Y
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much. It was one of the clearest support for shoulder standing ever I have!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Zeynep !! So good to hear about the shoulder stand - it can be an incredible pose when done ‘right’ :)) 
Cristina T
I feel like my body is able to put himself in positions I was not aware I could, and I realice often I was making wrong the postures, Im learning a lot thank you Robert!
Lina S
I like the way you introduce news moves or postures. Simple but efficient cues!
Grace D
love this challenge , the image looked weird on this one as if you were covered of flies ( black spots..) ? Not from my screen , maybe a lack of definition ? Anyhow I mainly listen , too envious to look at the sea background and the sun ;)) 🙏
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial