30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Focused Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Focused Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for this comment Matthew !! I’m sure this type of pose intimidates many folks, myself included - not always my favorite :) Good to know the alt nostril breaths offers you the ability to soften that inner critic, it can be tough to fight that critic sometimes! I really appreciate you sharing here! 
Jennifer F
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert!
 Thank you for this challenge! I love it! I feel so much better for it. Will be sad when it's done, but I will watch your other video series on this site too. You are excellent at what you do, your cueing is helpful, you are so welcoming and encouraging. I love it.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Jennifer ! Thanks for the taking the time to comment here and for practicing with us! I'm so happy this challenge has worked well for you - maybe you could just start it again, lot's have folks have done that and seemed to have a great experience the second time round :)) Happy Holidays and New Year to you! 
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Some how I skipped this one, so I finished it today.   Love hip openers, though my bone structure doesn't allow for a lot of flexibility.  The  alternate nostril breathing has been a favorite for decades. Balancing and stretching one leg out , not happening, balance and flexibility not there.  This was a wonderful series, and I enjoy your slower paced practices like these.  Delightful, grateful for your teaching 💮🌾
Yakira D
1 person likes this.
I was surprised to learn during this practice that I can now do squats without lifting up my heels! I also enjoyed the alternate nostril breathing. The 30-Day Challenge is my introduction to yoga, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Thanks Robert and Yoga Anytime.
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Yakira !! 21 days ago you shared this awesome comment - apologies for delay! That's great to hear about your squat improvements, I'm sure that feels good! How are you feeling these days? Exploring any other classes/teachers? 
Yakira D
2 people like this.
Hi Robert! I'm feeling well these days. I used to have lower back pain often and now I don't feel it. I generally feel more relaxed, too. 

I try to practice yoga daily for at least twenty minutes. Recently, I've watched some videos from your Keepin' It Real series and from Flow Sweet Flow with Laura Tyree and Kari Sims Anthon. 

Thanks for checking in! I hope you are well.
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great practice - really enjoying your teaching. thanks.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Matthew S  - thanks for being here!! 
Sandra Židan
My hips and legs are grateful to you after today's practice! Thanks, Robert! Namaste! ❤️
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial