Anatomy for Yogis: Anatomy of the Hips & Booty<br>Arturo Peal

Anatomy for Yogis: Anatomy of the Hips & Booty
Arturo Peal

Watch this Tutorial
Meri O
3 people like this.
I use that release technique to my massage clients everyday! So interesting that a lot of people doesn't even realise how much tension they are holding in their GM.
Kim M
3 people like this.
Very informative and beautifully presented.
Aditi M
1 person likes this.
This is the first yoga anatomy video I watched where the teacher explains the locations of bones/muscles on a real person. This helped me understand the subject lot better. Thank you so much!
Maria Elena D
thank you! who knew anatomy could be so darn interesting!!! now I have a more accurate visual of this area that has become an issue for me over the last year or so. stretching with an accurate visual and understanding is going to be very helpful, :)
Yinet G
1 person likes this.
wow, loved it! thank you so much for being so clear in the way you presented the techniques, I am growing more and more interested in anatomy and will be watching all of your videos :)
Silke S
Thank you so much for this great video. Great how you explain to find the locations on the surface of the body. It was very easy to understand and to find the locations for me with your instructions. NamastΓ©.
Debra D
2 people like this.
Thank you Arturo! This was such a clear explanation and following your instructions I got a wonderful feeling of relief for my stiff hips. So grateful! (And wow! This app has got EVERYTHING) 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Katrin
3 people like this.
This was such n interesting video, I feel very grateful that I found this show and can study with you Arturo Peal
Lily A
2 people like this.
This was enormously helpful! Thank you so much for demonstrating how to find the bones on an actual human body! Very informative and useful video. Thank you for putting it together!
Maria K
1 person likes this.
Excellent presentation of this subject and well built teaching! Thank you so much!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial