30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Thanks so much for sharing and for practicing with me, Jennifer! I am happy you enjoyed the class and specifically dancing camel—I like it way more than traditional camel myself. All the best!
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this practice again today. Thank you
Sarah Beston
Thanks for practicing with me today, Gabriel W! Namaste. 🙏🏼
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Sarah Beston I've done many practices with you.  I must say that this Supple Spine has been amazing! :)  and possibly one of your best.  I love the cat / cow within a pose.  I can't wait to share with my college boy.  Who has just found interest in yoga.
Sarah Beston
Good Morning, Cheryl Wray. Thank you so much for sharing and I love that your son has just found interest in yoga! You've inspired me to revisit this class so I can pull some of the elements into my live classes—thank you!  Wishing you a beautiful week, Sarah
Jill M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class!! So energizing and uplifting.
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Jill M! Thank you for practicing with me and sharing your experience. Warmly, Sarah
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class, Sarah. I've moved up from the 20-minute flows and I'm enjoying the pace, your self deprecating sense of humour and the sense of flowing energy as I sit in ten minutes of meditation.
Sarah Beston
So nice to hear from you, Glenford N! Haha, I love that you called out my self deprecating sense of humor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the class and hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
Silvia B
First time for me on YogaAnyTime. Really very good practice, thank you. Silvia
81-90 of 102

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial