10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Observe Your Sensations<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Observe Your Sensations
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Chris C
3 people like this.
Rosemary - Thank you for putting together this amazing series. I love the 'walk through' method and detail. Even for people who are practicing or just wanting a refresher/reminder - this is wonderful! Your wholistic style as a yoga instructor and mindfulness meditation practice is such a gift to me and others... Look forward to the rest of the series... XO
Rosemary Garrison
You're an angel. Thank you. Xxo.
Matthew
1 person likes this.
nice idea to simply label the sensation as well as the thought (which i am more familiar with) - dissolved some knee discomfort without thinking much more about it. thanks!
Rosemary Garrison
Love to hear that! Thank you for sharing the specific shift...
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Totally relaxing. Ive just woken up and now I feel like taking a nap. It's Saturday morning so why not. Really tuning into the subtle sensations of my body and to completely let go. Thanks Rosemary. Namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Yes to napping. Yes to more rest. And to tuning into the subtle sensations of the body... Namaste.
Kate M
2 people like this.
I just got a "sit set" this week - a large flat cushion and a smaller cylindrical one filled with buckwheat hulls to sit on (Halfmoon, Vancouver). I had tried so many different combos of blocks, etc. to get comfortable before - but this set is sooooo comfortable. I feel supported and at ease, and does that ever make a difference to my attitude towards sitting practice!! 
Rosemary Garrison
Yay for a comfortable seat, @Kate! So happy to hear this. It seems simple, but if our seat isn't yummy- the whole thing is doomed from the start. 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Sitting with sensations of my body is a major step forward in recovery and a better life. Thanks for giving me the tools with your calm instructions and wisdom.  Namaste 
Rosemary Garrison
It is my great honor and joy. 
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial