10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Observe Your Sensations<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Observe Your Sensations
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
Still loving this meditation practice and wouldn't it be great if there was a challenge which combined 20 minute yoga flows plus 10 minutes meditation. The perfect way to start the day. Namaste
Matthew
3 people like this.
like others, i'm still returning to this great series. many thanks. any thoughts about a 15 min challenge series maybe?
Ashley
1 person likes this.
I like the way you think, Matthew !
Whitney B
3 people like this.
Finding stillness and quiet in my mind has been a difficult challenge for me since having a child and adult responsibilities, this day 4 I was able to watch my labelled thoughts pass by on the stream and find quiet and thus peace (for however long it lasts). Thank you for these beautiful moments
Rosemary Garrison
I am so happy to hear this, Whitney . Those moments are so precious... and of course, help with all the other less than peaceful moments. I hope you continue to enjoy. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Matthew . 15 minutes is a fabulous idea... we'll see what we can create. 
Dawn A
1 person likes this.
I'm fairly new to meditation. 3rd month practicing, I believe. Thank you, for this challenge. Its getting easier. I cry almost every time I practice. I notice a sharp pain in the body. Not always the same place. It moves around. And usually paired with extreme heat being released from my body. I am familiar with emotional release from being a bodyworker for 20 years. I'm surprised that it happens with meditation. I wish I started years ago...lol. But its perfect just as it is. Thank you! 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you so much for this wise reflection, Dawn . I am amazed by what can happen physically in meditation as well. I sometimes have more powerful releases/ changes in meditation than I do with asana. Astonishing! The magic of the subtle body. Yes, perfect as it is... beautiful approach. Be well. 
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
I love this series so much. Find myself returning to it often. Thank you!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Katrina ! That's wonderful to hear. I hope you continue to enjoy. Be well. 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial