Move to Meditate: Move With Intention<br>Lydia Zamorano

Move to Meditate: Move With Intention
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Joan J
Lydia I look forward to your new practices. Thank you for bringing an ease and lightness into my day. This is such a wonderful morning practice for me. I love all your subtle nuances in a pose that open up the muscles and fascia in a new way. The cactus arms gave my upper back a delicious openess, and the leg stretches in bridge were glorious.
I am always delighted and grateful to practice with you, be well.
Lydia Zamorano
Joan! This makes me so happy. I'm so grateful to hear how the practice delights you. Thank you so much! My little girl is 6 weeks today! Sending a warmth from my heart to yours. Lydia
Joan J
Oh my, 6 weeks, what a joy for you and your husband. Blessings to all of you💜
Kristin C
Lovely. Thank you for introducing me to Yoga Anytime Lydia. I have been enjoying many of yours and others offerings since I saw you last in Canmore. Love to you and your family.
Lydia Zamorano
Kristin Oh so amazing we're practicing together here! So glad you can get some love from this amazing community. Hope to see you next time you're in Canmore. LOVE!
Elissa P
I really like your style. We've never met in person, but something about the way you word things, your movements, and your pacing speaks to me. Thank you for offering your practices(s) here.
Edit Note
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Elissa I hope we can meet. ;) Thank you for practicing with me.
Simon ?
I love the way you mix these poses together. Unique and authentic. Feeling free. Blessings Lydia Zamorano.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Simon Thanks for letting me know! So happy you enjoyed. LOVE!
Lorraine Marek
I’m a senior & liked your pace & instruction
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial