Good Morning Yoga: Good Morning Quickie<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Good Morning Quickie
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Sue M! So glad you got your Yoga practice in! Wishing you a beautiful weekend with calm, clear and balanced energy. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed to start another busy day. The energy is flowing through my body and I feel refreshed and revitalized. Thanks Alana. Namaste.

Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Glenford N! May this energy support and nourish you from within. So delighted to be in the flow together. Thank you for being here! Namaste, Alana 
Miriam F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana, for this nice start into the day :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Miriam F! So delighted to be practicing together! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. Wishing you a wonderful day! Warmly, Alana 
Shandi S
1 person likes this.
This was perfect. Quick, with just the right intensity. I felt so good, my body felt worked in the perfect amount...and I did this practice after work! It works then too!!! I am so grateful to you for this practice. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Shandi S, So happy that you enjoyed this practice (after work!). Sounds like you found some relief and energy. Thank you for joining me in Yoga. May it support you in your life. Love, Alana 
Sheri S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana! This quick practice covers a lot of territory yet feels relaxed. Perfect way to start my day! Namaste!
Elizabeth
1 person likes this.
That rolling bridge pose was a terrific sequence, as well as the rest. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for joining me Sheri S. You’re right, do cover a lot of territory in this practice! So glad you feel relaxed and ready for your day! Namaste XoA 
61-70 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial