Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Grete
1 person likes this.
I did this at the end of my day and feel so energized and uplifted! Already looking forward to another yoga-day tomorrow. Much love to you, Shelly!
Shelley Williams
Grete..! Welcome!! How wonderful~ I hope you are well on your way and finding a good rhythm to practice each day! My best to you! Glad you are a part of our challenge!
Connie T
2 people like this.
Shelley, I love your teaching style. I'm restarting this challenge. A busy schedule and a vacation with poor wi-fi got me behind. I was on day 14! However, I feel stiff and like I need to build up again. I love the Stage 1 vinyasa - a great starting point!  Thank you.
Shelley Williams
Connie Hi! Thank you for your sweet note! I am so glad you are doing the challenge again, I hope you are enjoying it and finding a good rhythm.  It doesn't matter how long it takes, and it will feel great to complete it in ANY amount of time... ❤️ 
Narayan T
2 people like this.
That was amazing!!

Shelley Williams
Narayan Hello and Welcome Narayan! Happy to have you here and I hope you are enjoying the challenge!  
Edyta W
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice,  I enjoyed it! Thank you Shelley x
Shelley Williams
Edyta So glad you liked it, thanks for leaving a note!! 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Had to come back to these videos! Your sequencing here is so full, it touches all the bases, but never feels crowded. A small 30 minute miracle of a practice.
Shelley Williams
Kate What an honor that you have returned here! That is the biggest compliment… Thank you so much, enjoy and have a wonderful day happy Sunday to you
21-30 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial