Yin Yoga: Cup of Yin<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Cup of Yin
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Joan J
Alana this series is fantastic. I have such tight hips, and this Yin practice using a bolster helps me get into much deeper stretches. I love the stretch rocking the hips open at the start. I am anxious for more of your wonderful Yin sessions🍃🌾
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Joan! I know my hips love to be slowly eased and rocked into stretching... and I'm so glad the approach resonates with you. Enjoy your practice and stay close. xoA
Jasmine T.
This practice was very relaxing for me, I would definitely do this again!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jasmine T. - So glad you found this practice relaxing and enjoyable! Happy to be practicing together. Warmly, Alana
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
So nice and relaxing! Thank you Alana:)
Alana Mitnick
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn - So happy to be practicing together. Glad you enjoyed this nice and relaxing cup of yin yoga. Rest well. xoA
Kit & Dee Dee
Much needed today. Thanks Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kit & Dee Dee! I'm so happy to hear from you and to know that you enjoy the practice. Happy holidays and new year! xoA
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was gorgeous! I did a couple of hours of enthusiastic gardening this morning after a winter of almost inactivity. This was the perfect practice this afternoon to ease my aching muscles. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Ali! How nice to get your hands in the earth. Gardening and Yin Yoga sounds like a lovely balanced practice! xoA
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial