Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 2: Water Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 2: Water Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Meghan - Hi!  Yes "so begins the noticing"  Love this!
Leesa N
1 person likes this.
I love your expression so much. Just moved water with you and the way your language and process opens up awareness in my body is so beautiful. I’m looking forward to touching water. X
Marlene K
2 people like this.
Loving this practice... would love to see more videos from you 🙏
Janie G
2 people like this.
Thank you for this beautifully flowing practice. I love taking the time to move slowly and gracefully through my body like a gentle stream. This gives my body time to be immersed  totally in the movements. Also allowing time to move safely through transitions. I really believe my body responds so much more receptively to this style of movement.  Namaste.🙏🏻
Janie
Suniti
Janie thank you for sharing. When I check in with my own timing/current I move slowly. I’m so glad you resonated with this pacing. 
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Leesa, thank you for sharing! I’m finding it sweet to feel my own water body when touching water. It just got warm enough last weekend for me to jump in a cold river!
Theresa M
1 person likes this.
Absolutely Beautiful Practice, I found this week very easy to connect with it is such a natural way to move. Thank you.
Jennifer F
1 person likes this.
Really nice. I liked the meditation at the end and I will practice while noticing water touching my hands, several times per day. :)
Suniti
Jennifer F . Wonderful!  How has your water practice been going? When I remember, I love the feeling of arriving for the contact of water
Paola E
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this new way of experiencing Yoga. I feel peace and calm being with you during the practice in the body.  Paola
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial