The Bhakti Show: Ocean of Devotion<br>Astrud Castillo

The Bhakti Show: Ocean of Devotion
Astrud Castillo

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Such a nourishing practice and the transitions were seamless in the standing postures. It felt like moving through water...
Astrud
3 people like this.
Jenny Im so glad it felt good on your body Jenny!  Our Yoga should be nourishing : ) Hari Om..
Kate M
3 people like this.
Jai Ma! This was so beautiful. The sequencing was exquisite, so flowing... Jai Jai Ma.
Kate M
3 people like this.
Came back today! Love this sequence! And last night I took the cool arm/twist sequence into the detention center as part of a yoga/meditation session with the "ladies inside". It was sweet.
Astrud
3 people like this.
Kate Kate Oh Kate that's awesome to hear and what a great service your doing!
Kate M
3 people like this.
Astrud we're a little gang of volunteers. It's a real gift to be able to go in and share the practice as we each understand it - but even more so, just to  "be, with". It's a gig that's helping me break down the false separation between "me, them" - in my mind.
Michelle K
2 people like this.
This is a wonderful hip opening flow and I felt energized afterwards - really nice!
Astrud
3 people like this.
Kate So good to hear. This is the "real" Yoga, breaking down those barriers as you said -us and them!  Thank you once again for your work. 
Astrud
1 person likes this.
Michelle Im so happy to hear your body responded well and the rest was happy too. Thank you for sharing. Jai Ma!
Astrud
Michelle Kramer it’s YOU!!!! Yay!!!! Ahh are you still living in England? 
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial