Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.2<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.2
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Tanya K
3 people like this.
Nice active and balanced practice, as always from you, Alana! It felt maybe a little rushed to me, but that’s a personal preference for longer holds. 
It’d be great if a block was listed in the props needed for this practice, as it currently says ‘no props needed’, but a block was actually used. (I had mine nearby anyway but someone else might not and a Supported Bridge is too nice to miss out on!)
Erin S
1 person likes this.
Really sweet class, thank you so much!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tanya, Thanks so much for your feedback. You're totally right... it's a faster pace than usual for me too... we had a lot to squeeze in and share in 30 minutes! We are adding the block into the prop list, so that will be updated shortly. Having a block nearby at the end for the support inversion feels Amazing. Curious to hear how the other versions feel for you. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Erin, So glad you enjoyed the class! Keep us posted on how this sequence is feeling and evolving for you throughout the season. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Megan G
1 person likes this.
Love it! Great for times I want to dive right in w/o the slower build-up. Thank you, Alana!
Ersan Kaan E
1 person likes this.
Thank you dear Alana Mitnick 
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful Megan! Dive in is right! So glad you are enjoying our GoTo pacing and flow. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Ersan Kaan E, Thank you so much for being here. So delighted to practice together! Let us know how this GoTo sequence is feeling and evolving for you. Namaste, Alana  
Chris C
2 people like this.
This was a wonderful Easter morning practice. Thank you! :) XO
Kate M
2 people like this.
Love the way you guys developed this invigorating sequence, keeping some elements from season 1, but really changing up the flavour! This one is great for waking the body up and getting energy moving... Love!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial