Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.2<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.2
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Kate, So grateful for your presence and love. It sure got my energy flowing! We are truly in this together.  Xoxo Alana
Kelly M
1 person likes this.
I really liked this flow, but the instructor talks with the speed of a New Yorker, and talks constantly.  I feel like that aspect makes it hard to pick out her instruction and also makes the practice less relaxing.  
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Lovely intensity. Thank you 
Alana Mitnick
Gabriel, So happy to be practicing together. Thank you for being here! xoA
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Kelly, you might like some of Alana's quieter more spacious instructions in sequences from Good Morning Yoga. I'm giggling a little cuz Alana is about as far from being a NYer as possible. 
TameraYJ P
2 people like this.
What a joy!  Almost every yoga pose you know in 30 minutes!  A great quickie!  Her sweet spirit comes through as she teaches!
Alana Mitnick
So sweet, TameraYJ. It's true, almost every pose you know in a quick 30 minutes! Gets the blood and energy moving. So delighted to be practicing together. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Židan, So delighted to have you join us for our Go-To sequence! Thank YOU for being here and sharing, always.  Love, Alana 
David G-
This was a perfect way to relax my sore body. Thank you. Looking forward to repeating this sequence tomorrow. 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial