Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Sweet Release<br>Alana Mitnick

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Sweet Release
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Matthew
3 people like this.
what a nice unpressured 60 mins. thanks.:)
Alana Mitnick
Matthew S, So delighted to be practicing together! Thank you for joining us in Trust the Connection. Warmly, Alana 
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I loved how this referenced Arturo’s practice yesterday. I feel a sense of space in the back of my heart which I think is from yesterday, but was more profound today. Thank you Alana.
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Alana- this was great! I am happy to do the practice with you again! Kind regards!
Charlotte M
Wonderful presence and just the right amount of sweetness. Thank you!
Fabian H
2 people like this.
thank you for a nice practice. so much space!  :))
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali, thank you for being here and sharing your experience! I too, love the collaboration and weaving of the teachings. Grateful for your presence and participation, Ali. Enjoy, and keep us posted! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž! So delighted to see you here with us! Let us know how this 20 Day Retreat is feeling and unfolding for you. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for being here, Charlotte M! So happy to be in Yoga together. Feels so good! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Fabian H, So delighted that you are here with us! Enjoy the spaciousness and keep me posted on how your 20-Day Retreat is unfolding. Warmly, Alana 
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial