20 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Spine Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Spine Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
What a fun practice featuring lots of classic postures (they’re classic for a reason!) and something new and exciting (to me at least) the “Nordic….” What a lovely stretch! All of this in 20 minutes 🙌⭐️
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Robert!
Glenford N
3 people like this.
I was feeling really sore after after a tough game of tennis and this practice smoothed out all the aches and pains. Energised, I'm ready to face another day with peace, love and a grateful smile. Namaste.
Sarah M
2 people like this.
Brilliant! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!
Kira C
2 people like this.
Love this practice.  Really fun!
Layla T
2 people like this.
Fantastic teacher and such a fun practice! Just the energy I needed for a gloomy day!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Sweet little sequence, Robert! We're celebrating Thanksgiving up here in Canada this weekend, and I'm very thankful for your teaching today!! Be well : )
Robert Sidoti
Hiiii Jenny S  - So nice to see you here and I'm so so happy these 20 minutes sequences work for you - love the Nordic stretch and stabilizing posture!! Thanks for always supporting and commenting! 
Robert Sidoti
You're so very welcome Sandra Židan !! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello there my friend Glenford N !! I'm an avid tennis player and know exactly what you mena - body can feel pretty sore after a long match, moving helps so much in the recovery! Thanks for your constant positivity here! 
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial