Wake Up with Yoga: Waking Up, Standing Tall<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Waking Up, Standing Tall
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Julie M Hi Julie, Thank you so much for leaving feedback. Wonderful to hear that you were able to go deeper. I look forward to "seeing" you again in class. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Anastasia T Dear Anastasia, I relate....my son is back in school as well leaving me a little more time for self-care. Important! So happy to hear that the practice worked for you. Thank you kindly for your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
Kate M
3 people like this.
Lovely class! (BTW, it works well in the evening too!) I really appreciated the slow pace and attention to alignment detail. Many thanks!
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Kate M Hi Kate, Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes, I agree, this practice works at other times during the day....whenever we can fit in a practice, we are just simply better off. Namaste, Birgitte
Anda Seale
3 people like this.
This practice felt great! I’m getting over a head cold and it’s just what I needed. I liked the sequence and cuing. Thank you!!! Namaste!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Anda S Hi Anda, So glad to hear that the practice worked for you. Thank you so much for your feedback. Especially after not feeling well, I know it feels so good to get back in your body and practice. Namaste, Birgitte
Katarina V
2 people like this.
Dear Birgitte, thank you for this practice in a slower pace. Perfect for me since I have a back problem now and need to mind my back in everything I do. Lovely class for my lunch breake. I look forward to next class and also to do this one again. Love Katarina
Birgitte
Katarina V Hi Katarina, I am happy to hear that the pace of the class worked for your back. You may also find some benefit to the third sequence where I start with some core work.....and of course, listening to your body and stop or skip poses that are too much for your back. I so appreciate your feedback. Warmest, Birgitte
Katarina V
1 person likes this.
Dear Birgitte, thank you for your feedback and tips. I will do so. Love
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
So nice to do a practice with you, Birgitte. I liked your cues and adaptive suggestions. Namaste, Brenda
11-20 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial