45 Minute Yoga Flows: Reflect<br>Sarah Beston

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Reflect
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
There’s nothing like a big beautiful full body stretch first thing in the morning … this was lovely…and oh! that savasana! Feeling so peaceful 🌅🍂🙏🏻
David G-
2 people like this.
Jenny: so right! This is my active recovery day, and I saw a new session, and good times! Then the Nidra element. Please add more of that in Savasana and any Professor Miller insights... Also, the watery flow transferred to the mat with a Lydia practice. So thankful for that. ".    
Shawn
3 people like this.
Sarah, this practice was so nourishing! I came in with upper back pain and stiffness and within just the first few minutes and all the delicious side stretches, all pain was relieved. I had no idea the side body opening would be so helpful. Always great to practice with you and the sequencing was excellent as usual. Thank you!
Sarah Beston
Good morning, Jenny S!  Ahhh ... you're inspiring me to go do some side body stretching this beautiful fall morning. Sending love!
Sarah Beston
Good morning, David G-! Yes! I am filming another season of 20 minute flows in a few weeks and will see if I can sneak in a yoga nidra practice as well. Thanks for the inspiration!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that this practice relieved some upper back pain and stiffness, Shawn! I absolutely love side body stretching and also find that it helps with back tension. Thank you for practicing with me here. Warmly, Sarah
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Delicious!
One question: So if you need to kick up to get into headstand, does that indicate that maybe your core isn't strong enough?
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi, Christel B! Thanks for asking. Not necessarily, however, I teach it this way because it feels safer to me to focus on the core strength and the weight supported by the upper body as a way to keep the integrity of the posture and keep the neck safe. Headstand is a beautiful shape and definitely has many benefits, but needs to be approached with caution and care to stay safe. I hope this helps. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Warmly, Sarah
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Wonderful!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thanks for sharing and for practicing with me, Diane C!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial