Good Morning Yoga: Aligning with Inner Ease<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Aligning with Inner Ease
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Louisa C
Love the voice and pace ,,,helpful for meditating!Thank you Alana Mitnick !
Alana Mitnick
Hi Louisa, So delighted to be practicing together! Thank you for your presence. ~ Alana
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was the perfect practice for me this morning, feeling a little under the weather. Thank you allowing me the path towards ease and comfort.
Alana Mitnick
Hi https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=103563" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Ali, I'm so touched to hear this. I hope you continue to feel better and move with ease and comfort during this holiday season into the new year. Your dedication and perseverance is inspiring. Take good care and give yourself permission to simply rest. Love,  Alana 
Aimee D
2 people like this.
I just wanted to thank you for your warm calming presence in this series and your beautiful teaching. Finding this series has been such a blessing during quarantine. I so appreciate the element of mindfulness you bring to the yoga. It reminds me of my MBSR training. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Aimee, Thank you so much for sharing and for your kind words. I am so happy to know that this series has provided a respite and refuge for you during quarantine. Our yoga and mindfulness techniques and practices are needed now, more so than ever! We are truly in this together. Stay close. Warmly, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much for this beautiful and calming practice, Alana! Kind regards! 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž! I'm so glad that you enjoyed this aligning with inner ease practice. Wishing you a calm and beautiful day. Love, Alana 
Charlotte M
We're going into our 2nd lockdown here in the UK and this beautiful, soothing practice was just what I needed to calm the fire inside. Inspired my mantra of the day : ease and courage!
Alana Mitnick
Charlotte M, I am SO sorry to hear about the lockdown in the UK. I do know that Yoga is magic and helps brighten, calm, and shift my energy. So happy that you enjoyed this practice, and that it inspired ease and courage. Stay healthy and centered in your Self. With Love. Alana 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial