Yoga and the Somatic Experience with Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience with Suniti Dernovsek

Go To This Show Season

In Season 1, we connect to and become curious about our relationship with the 5 elements: Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Space. We invoke the qualities of these elements in fluid and dynamic movements, explore different tempos ... (more)

Elissa P
2 people like this.
Suniti! Soooo excited to see you here at yoga anytime! I've been ASKING for classes from you. I used to live in Portland, and now live in Bend - and find I rarely make it to Portland. One of the things I miss the most is making a point to take a class with you whenever I visited. I miss you, and can't wait to do this series! 
Suniti
Elissa awesome! I’m so excited to be here with you too. Let me know how these classes land with you. Xo 
Kristin C
I am absolutely loving this show Suniti. I wish I lived in Portland so I could practice with you live. Yoga Anytime will do just fine :) I hope you add more seasons. I have been sharing some of these elemental movement patterns with my students and they have really enjoyed it as well.  Thank you!
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Kristin So wonderful to hear! I’m glad that you are resonating with this work. Maybe you can come on retreat with me sometime. I’m about to post all of 2021 workshops and retreats. 
Kavita S
Bestie 
Erika I
4 people like this.
I just did the first session and am dropping by to offer a deep gassho of gratitude. Before midnight, I laid out my mat on the ground that I tend and did the practice under the waning full moon, with the evening serenade of frogs and crickets, punctuated by the busy gnawing of my dog on his toy-bone and the occasional mosquito buzzing. Fitting I did it at the turning from Black Saturday to Easter Sunday — indeed a “rooting in order to rise.” My earth-body is overjoyed, Suniti. ❤︎ Maraming salamat! 
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Erika What a gorgeous image...I could see and hear it all!  Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us! ❤️ 
CRISTINA L
1 person likes this.
Hi Suniti, 
Thank you! Really loved this course.
Is there any way you teach other online classes with the somatic approach?
Many  thanks!
Sabina R
Im very interesting by this élément course .how did i do to follow ?
Elizabeth M
Hi, Sabina ! You can follow and sign up for the course here! Join us, and tell us about your journey! 🙏 
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial