Mandala Yoga: Elements of the Practice<br>Jennifer Prugh

Mandala Yoga: Elements of the Practice
Jennifer Prugh

Watch this Practice
Mar Tina
thank you, Jennifer ~ made me feel conscious of every part of a body. Perfect practice which fills you with beautiful light of love and peace
Jennifer Prugh
I'm so glad you liked it Mar Tina. Thanks very much for your feedback. It helps me grow! :) Would you try them all?
Gigi M
My first YogaAnytime session, Excellent! Presence, Oneness. Bless you Jenn.
Sarasloves
That was perfect for a Saturday afternoon.
Thank you so much.
I loved it!
Jennifer Prugh
Thank you Sarahloves!! Thank you GigiMotley! It's great to hear that all is well! Was interesting to watch myself talk about it. We can't see ourselves when we're sharing what we love. It's a shame really. :) Take care!
Frederic M
Thanks Jennifer. Great practice to wake up body and awareness!
Mary B
What a lovely way to begin this day! Much gratitude and love, Mary
Jennifer Prugh
Wow, thanks Mary. I'm glad you are enjoying it. And you too Frederic. You could become an expert on my material at this point! I think you know it better than most! And thank you very much Sarasloves. Fantastic. And of course, Gigi. Yay, you are watching! XOXO
Suzie C
Thank you, Jennifer, for the practice! I really enjoyed it. :) Thanks for the in-depth tips. I especially love the sayings at the end of each session: "may our words improve upon silence and may we be the change we wish to see". I feel so inspired every time!
Jennifer Prugh
Thanks so much Suzie. At some point I'd like to have a tshirt made, although that phrase is a bit long. I've been saying that at the end of every class for nearly ten years. Glad you loved it!!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial