Welcome to Yoga: Let`s Twist Again<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Let`s Twist Again
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Judy S
2 people like this.
Love your classes Kira. They are perfect.
Kira Sloane
Hi Judy! Sweet to see you here! xok
Rylla R
1 person likes this.
This is a delicious practice Kira. Thanks so much. I am eager to share it with my yoga students! And yes, Marty Feldman!
Kira Sloane
Rylla! no one ever gets that joke...hahah, happy. xok
Wynter
1 person likes this.
I loved the Marty Feldman, too..:) And the tipping cow, what a fabulous side stretcher, I love it, I'm going to do it during the day.
Kira Sloane
Wynter! thanks for getting that joke. haha. xok
Kristen H
2 people like this.
I had my one-year-and-three-month cancer check-up yesterday and I remain cancer-free! :D
One thing my oncologist noted was that I have a lot less pelvic adhesions (pelvic scarring) than I did three months ago at my last check-up. It seems that my yoga practice via Yoga Anytime has helped break up scar tissue from surgeries and radiation!!! Hooray! I have more pelvic strength, flexibility, and a lot less pain, and wanted to share this with you.
Thank you Yoga Anytime, and thank you, Kira. I am deeply grateful for your giftedness as a teacher and for your love and compassion that really shines through in each and every video.
Kira Sloane
Dearest Kristen, your results bring us all so much joy and happiness. Thank you so much for your generous sharing. Happy to be together in this journey! xokira
Silke S
2 people like this.
Namasté. My hips felt amazing after the practice. I loved the work you did in the windshield wiper pose. I always learn so much in your classes, thank you very much for your wonderful videos. Silke
Kira Sloane
Silke, so goooood to be here together. xok
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial