Too Tight to Stretch: Stiff Neck and Shoulders<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Stiff Neck and Shoulders
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Lori B
3 people like this.
This set was designed perfectly for what I needed this morning and I really like the gentle approach with reminders to stay where I feel my edge is at now and breathe. Feels yummy.
Caryl H
1 person likes this.
Super calm stretching series. A class that so many of us need. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Caryl, Thank you for being here! I'm so glad that you found the practice useful. Best wishes, Alana
Lacy L
Great for the neck- felt amazing after!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lacy, Great news. Thank you for sharing. I am so glad that you found some relief. :)
Simon ?
1 person likes this.
Dear Alana, thank you for being such a sweet, kind and gentle teacher. This practise really helped me to nurture my neck so i appreciate your time and care in helping me with this. All blessings to you. Shine on! Sparkles from Holly
Alana Mitnick
Hi Simon, As always, thank you for your presence and generous sharing on the forum. It warms my heart to know that the practice helped you... this yoga stuffy really works. :) It's truly an honor to share what I love.
Sharylyn M.
Woke up with shoulder pain, within 10 minutes of this video, my pain is gone. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, Sharylyn! I am delighted to hear that you found relief from this practice. Please keep me posted on your findings. We are in this together! Best wishes, Alana
TS
TS
2 people like this.
Wow! Thank you for this sequence! Neck and shoulders are often overlooked, but need so much stretching and healing.
1-10 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial