Too Tight to Stretch: Healthy Feet, Happy Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Healthy Feet, Happy Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Annika F
1 person likes this.
Delicious and EXACTLY what I needed today! Thank you :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Annika, I'm so delighted that this practice hit the spot. Wishing you a wonderful day. Thank you for being here!
Curt H
1 person likes this.
This class was really helpful for my feet. What class would you suggest that might help with my hands and wrists?

Thanks
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Dearest Curt, You might try:
Patricia
https://www.yogaanytime.com/class-view/1583/video/Yoga-Hand-and-Wrist-Joints-by-Patricia-Sullivan

Emily
https://www.yogaanytime.com/class-view/1458/video/Yoga-Relief-for-the-Wrists-and-Hands-by-Emily-K-Benaron

Alana Mitnick might have other suggestions as well. (She is out this week, so taking the liberty of replying).

Glad you are here. Best, Kira
Curt H
Thanks Kira... these were perfect!
Lori
Yet another example of the superlative resource for self-care that is Yoga Anytime. You guys are killing it. Thank you, Alana Mitnick .
Alana Mitnick
Lori, So delighted that you are here with us! I am continually inspired by your dedicated yoga practice and passion for learning. Self-care is so very important! xoA
Valerie C
I have a morton's neuroma and I hope this helps. I did the full video the first time but know I won't always have that much time. Is there a benefit to picking a chunk of 10 minutes and just doing that. Does it matter if I go in the order in the video? I was thinking to learn the exercises I would do 10 at the beginning one day, 10 in the middle the next time, and the last 15 the next time and repeat. Thanks.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Valerie, Thank you for sharing. How is this practice work for you? Yes, I suggest doing whatever feels best for your feet. Starting with 10 minute segments is a great idea. You might try increasing the length over time, depending on how it feels. If it hurts or the pain flares up, alway stop or modify. Please keep me posted on your experience or any questions. Best wishes, Alana
Pamela R
2 people like this.
This was great for me. I had surgery on my left foot years ago and never stretched out my feet or toes to keep them in shape. I think this is really going to make a difference with my feet. I am also trying to increase strength with the planks so this is just right for my beginner status. Thank you.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial