The Sun and Moon Show: The Fertile Darkness<br>Kira Sloane

The Sun and Moon Show: The Fertile Darkness
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Love.
Natasha S
1 person likes this.
Feels good getting down into that black earth!
Natasha S
1 person likes this.
And so so SO good hearing Kira's voice. Love indeed ??
Rebecca Sophia S
Hi Kira,
My question is about this suggestion, "Domed-up in the upper palate"... I had a strong connection to my upper palate in your Fall class that brought in the Udiyana Bandha breath with bridge pose. Would you offer a little more description of this subtle anatomy and how to approach it? Thank you. Love!
Kira Sloane
Hi Rebecca! I hope you had a sweet holiday. Tell me what you feel with the instruction first, then I can be more specifically helpful. Happy to see you here. xok
Alexandra Kambler
Sweet! Thank you
Rebecca Sophia S
Hi Kira! Yes, sweet sweet holiday. hope your's was sweet. I feel almost like a 7-up quality around the outer edges of my upper palate and the center actually feels as though its lifting and doming. Almost flying a wee bit. Your language brought my attention to an energy of subtle yet obvious movement that was taking place. I was curious if the upper palate was considered diaphragm-like in the experiential anatomy world and was curious, from an anatomy perspective, how to think of this landscape of the body. Any further thoughts on that? Super neat and new insight! xx
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
Kira This was my first time with you. I have ... saved you, in a way. I wash´t ready, but... now. Yes!
Thank you for this clear and deep session. Really beautiful for me
Thomas M
1 person likes this.
Kira, you are kind and gentle to your audience.
Kira Sloane
Dearest Thomas, thank you for being here. xok
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial