The Sun and Moon Show: The Fertile Darkness<br>Kira Sloane

The Sun and Moon Show: The Fertile Darkness
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
Dearest Johanna, so sweet to be together. xok
Lori
1 person likes this.
I had forgotten about the marvelous transition from pigeon to side bending janusirsasana. Sheer wonderfulness. I love this practice - have yet to practice it on the actual solstice, but... symbolically it works so well for any time of darkness. Thank you, Kira.
Kira Sloane
Lori . Happy to be together in this transition. xok
Dannette W
Was so stressed coming home from a bad work day - this was a perfect centering thank you!
Amy I
1 person likes this.
I connected with your message that something is born out of darkness... it's been very dark here and Soaking up your light is just what I needed on this winter solstice. Thank you, thank you. Ps, I love your term " shnuggle", it makes the pose more inviting and sounds like a Yiddish term my grandmother would say!
Kira Sloane
Dearest Amy, yes, without each other it can feel very dark. Happy to be connected. Xok
Martha K
Thank you for nurturing me, dearest Kira.
Shannon Crow
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful grounding practice. Winter is hanging on longer than usual up here in Canada and I was feeling frustrated with it. This practiced helped to really embrace the qualities of darkness and winter -- that fertile void where creation happens. Thanks Kira! Kira Sloane
Kira Sloane
See you soon in the sunshine, Shannon Crow!
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Very relaxing.. Love all your words of wisdom:) Very grateful!!
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial