The Sun and Moon Show: The Fertile Darkness<br>Kira Sloane

The Sun and Moon Show: The Fertile Darkness
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Very relaxing.. Love all your words of wisdom:) Very grateful!!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn . So hope you are well. xok
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This session was just exquisite. So many ideas from this that I would like to incorporate into a session I'll be presenting soon for students (from my old school) who are troubled by anxiety. And it was so entirely appropriate for me today as I'm taking care of a virus and needing a gentle approach to practice this morning...
: )
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice, Kira. Another year has cycled through... and as I came into the Baddha Konasana at the end of this practice, I took it in a reclined position and knew that I wanted to birth a wise, compassionate, fearless, GRANDMOTHER! Yes - one of my sons (Sandy) and his fiancée (Brooke) are expecting!! Happy Solstice, dear Kira. Blessings on the continuing adventure!
Kira Sloane
Oh my goodness, Kate! I am so happy for you, Sandy and Brooke and your whole family! A new being is such a blessing. Happy New Year! xok
Ashley
1 person likes this.
How lovely, Kate!! Congratulations to you and your family, and thank you for sharing this amazing news! Happy celebrations for you, Sandy, Brooke, the whole growing lot :)
Kit & Dee Dee
Wonderful winter morning practice. Thank you
Kira Sloane
Kit & Dee Dee! Good morning! LOVE!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Another year... and what a year! This practice was so sweet. Love to you dear Kira. Happy happy 2021! Thank you for all you do... : )
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
What a YEAR! wild wild wild! So happy to be connected through all of this, dear Kate M. Happy Solstice! xok
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial