Good Morning Yoga: Awakening Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Awakening Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Meredith W
This is my favorite class yet! Perfect speed for me, still level 1 but trying hard to improve! I love the extra explanation and the allowance of time to shift to each new pose. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
Hi Meredith, It warms my heart to read your post. I am so glad that you are enjoying this practice and pace. Thank you for being here, and please keep me posted. Enjoy! A
Johanna L
Thank you Alana. I wish you a beautiful day
Alana Mitnick
Hi Johanna, Thank you for your practice! It's beautiful here in Ojai, California..wishing you a lovely day in Sweden! xo
Emfortee
This is the most brilliant class to do whatever your level and however long you have been practising yoga. I shall do this class every now and again to reinforce the correct ways of the most frequent poses we do. Thank you for the reminders and the explanations which we often forget and my shoulders say an extra special thank you !
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Emfortee! I am so happy to know that we are practicing together. Yoga is a lifelong practice. :) Take care of yourself and enjoy! ~ Alana
Frederic M
Thank you Alana. The pace was perfect for early morning. My mind feels calm and ready to welcome the day to come! :)
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Frederic! I'm delighted to be practicing together. So happy to know that your mind feels more calm. Your practice is working. ~ Alana
John Jackson
Here practicing with you Alana. I loved this. Thank you. x
Alana Mitnick
Hi John Jackson! So glad you are here! Wishing you a beautiful day. xA
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial