Keepin` it Real: Good Morning Stretch <br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Good Morning Stretch
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Yes! Thank you Josie for your clarification on this, team effort always wins:))
Celia P
1 person likes this.
Great start to the day Robert - I particularly liked the positive self talk you added at the end. Namaste
Robert Sidoti
One of my favorites, love the morning routines Celia! The positive self love/talk seems to be just as important as anything else given our tendencies to be so harsh with ourselves:) Namaste and have a great day!
Joan J
1 person likes this.
GLORIOUS, gentle way to awaken. I have tight hips and lower back pain, this practice was wonderful in opening and lubricating all thoses tight places. The breath increses the feeling of expansion. I will do this every morning before any other practice, it's a lovely way for me to open and stretch. Thank you for this session Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Joan! Seems like the sessions are feeling good for you, I love it! This morning sequence is one of my favorites, especially when my body is feeling a little sore or tight, wakes everything up to help me 'move' into my day! Thank you for your comments and look forward to more virtual connection:))
Athena R
1 person likes this.
Love doing this practice with Robert first thing in the a.m. Such a great way to start the day and he always makes me feel more positive!! If I don't have time then even his 10 min morning stretch is perfect...esp since he says "get your coffee first " Thanks Robert!!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Athena! Always gotta get the coffee first:)) So happy you choose to start your day with me, doesn't it feel so good in the body to begin a day like that??!! I'm a different person for sure when I don't. Stay positive my friend, sending a big hug from the east coast!
Susan J
1 person likes this.
I really like Robert's teaching style. His explanations of postures make you very aware of exactly how the pose should feel.
Robert Sidoti
We’re glad you enjoy their practice Susan !! It’s one of my personal favorites and I as well love and NEED this type of movement to start my day:) Grateful for your comment!
Veronica N
1 person likes this.
You are the best! i really love your energy! your classes make me feel really good. thank you
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial