Keepin' it Real: Happy Hips<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Happy Hips
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Lucie H
5 people like this.
Awesome video! Thank you for being genuine and so accessible. You don't impose anything (belief, pace, range of motion, ...) allowing people to take only what they can/want/need. It really helped me letting things go. Thank you too for the laughs with your "oh Boy" that were right on point :)!
Joan J
2 people like this.
I love Yin, and I have the tightest hips, so any Yin practice that focuses on the hips is so helpful. I enjoy how you let one sink into the postire and languish in the experience. Frog is a challenge, due to my terrible knees, so I needed a block under my hips and a bolster in front to enjoy this position. I walk 2 miles every day so this is wonderful before and after my walk to keep my hips more open. This will be an every day practice for me, thank you for your teaching Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Lucie! It's been 8 months since your comment, so bummed I missed it:( Just wanted you to know I really appreciate your words and am so happy you were able to let some things go. Are you still around practicing with YA?
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Joan ... Practice this before and after a 2 mile walk?! That sounds perfect! I'm glad you were able to block and bolster up to make the pose more accommodating:) Keep on keeping on!!
Jasmine T.
1 person likes this.
45 minutes of awesome! Best hip opening class I've ever had in 12 years of practice. I like the pace and was surprised how relaxed I was in frog, usually I tense up in my shoulders in this pose today I was able to relax. This will be my go to hip opening practice from now on :)
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Jasmine T.!! Sooo happy this practice felt good for your and your hips :) I really appreciate the comments, so fun to hear back from people!!
Blanche P
1 person likes this.
Excellent class slow motion Yin, can you give a traditional yin practice, special request. blanche Pint0. thank you kindly
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Blanche ✌️ Glad you enjoyed the class! I’d love to instruct a yin class, will be sure to let you know:))
Eva V
2 people like this.
Love this class and how you encourage me to stay in the posture. I get cramps under my left foot during the very wide “frog” posture. Have to get out of the posture but gets better when I go back afterwards. Eva
Robert Sidoti
Hi Eva !! Welcome to the ‘foot cramp club’ :)) Happens often in various poses, totally normal - I love that you back out and re - enter without the cramp, a good skill to have on and off the mat 👌✌️ Thanks for commenting and being here!! 
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial