The Happy Back Show: Release Low Back Tension<br>Kira Sloane

The Happy Back Show: Release Low Back Tension
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Tom S
thanks for this practice Kira. It seems to me that after doing this a couple of times over the past few days I have more range of motion in twists, and can hold my sacrum in a more neutral position (my pelvis has a tendency to have an anterior tilt).
Kira Sloane
Tom, this is such great news! You are the main ingredient in success. xok
Gayathri S
Thank you Kira- the practice really brought about profound awareness of all the ligaments and tendons and musculature holding in our organs and how the abdomen really can put pressure on the lower back if your core is not strong. Loved it. blessings! Gayathri
Kira Sloane
Dearest Gayathri, happy the practice was useful! xok
Francie W
1 person likes this.
A great practice for my morning today! Thank you!
Kira Sloane
Bridget
1 person likes this.
This is very nice and gentle...I was able to release my fear of movement.  Thanks for your guidance!
Laura M
1 person likes this.
You are pure gold!! Thank you!!!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Laura M, sweet to be meeting you. xok
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
WOW! For mysterious reasons my lower back has seized up and I was noticing that my pelvis and abdomen felt achy and weird. I assumed it was nerve connections, but is it possible I was holding my guts so hard I actually hurt my lower back? There was something really stressful that happened now that I think about it. I'm going to practice this several times today and see what happens. Thank you as always. I am here and learning with you all the time. xo
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial