Good Morning Yoga: Warrior Flow <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Warrior Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Christine L
Alana, this was such a beautiful practice for me this morning! You are one of my favorite teachers here. I love your presence and attention to detail . I have learned so much from you already, and intend to keep practicing with you.

Namaste,
Christine
Elaine Fox
Love the deliberate pace of this practice. I feel stronger and more centered, as opposed to racing through a flow too quickly. Love your classes, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Christine, I am so delighted to be practicing together. Please keep me posted on your yoga journey. Namaste, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elaine, It warms my heart to hear that you are feeling stronger and more centered in your practice. So glad to be in this together! Keep me posted. xoA
Tina
I love all of your practices, you are also my favorite instructor! This practice however may be an all time favorite for me, I think I could happily engage with this every day! :) You have made such a positive difference in my yoga.
Alana Mitnick
Dear Tina, Your story and journey is inspiring! It is truly an honor to be sharing what I love and believe in. Your comment is so encouraging and inspires me to keep practicing and teaching. Please keep me posted. Warmly, Alana
Simon ?
Found a deeper relaxation in this practise. Much more wonderful understanding and letting go. Bless you for your sincere guidance Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Simon. Thank you for sharing. Blessings!
Frederic M
Thanks Alana! I loved holding the poses for a longer period, allowing to more deeply engage into them. Namaste!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Frederic! Wow, you are a dedicated yogi. :) Namaste, Alana
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial