Therapeutic Yoga: Softening for Trauma and Anxiety<br>Cheri Clampett

Therapeutic Yoga: Softening for Trauma and Anxiety
Cheri Clampett

Watch this Practice
Kit S
1 person likes this.
Loved this. The gentle movements and self soothing with touch were wonderful. And much as I love restorative yoga, it was nice to not have so many props to move around. Thank you Cheri!
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Thanks Kit, I so appreciate your feedback! I'm glad you liked the practice having minimal props and self soothing touch. It's wonderful be with you on the mat! With love xoxo
Katelyn C
Thank you so much for this beautiful practice! I have been struggling with PTSD and this has helped soothe my soul! xox
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Dear Katelyn, I know healing from PTSD can take patience and compassion. I'm so glad to hear you this practice helped soothe your soul! Sending my best wishes for your continued healing. Much love xoxo
Cyndi R
1 person likes this.
Thank you so very much for this sequence Cheri! It's absolutely amazing for me to be guided by you again and my heart is overflowing with joy and appreciation. (I'm not sure if you remember me but I did your therapeutic yoga teacher training in West Hartford CT in 2011.) I can't wait to practice your other sequences! I hope you are well. Much gratitude, love and peace xoxo
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Hello Cyndi, It's so good to hear from you! Thank you for your sweet note. It's so wonderful to know that I am with you on the mat through Yoga Anytime. I hope your teaching is going well. I trust you are continuing to transform many lives through your inspirational story! Sending my love your way xoxo
Sonia G
Thank you very much for this gentle intention and sweetly powerful cocoon.
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Dear Sonia,
I'm sorry of the delay in getting back to you. Thank you for sharing your experience of the practice for Trauma and Anxiety. I hope you will continue to put yourself in a beautiful cocoon that will make you feel safe and peaceful. Sending my heartfelt best wishes...
Kate L
Wow--what a beautiful yoga session. So calming and relaxing. Loved it!
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Dear Kate, I'm so glad you enjoyed and appreciated this yoga session. Thank you so much for posting your comment, it's great to hear from you! Sending my love...
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial