Yin Yoga: Affectionate Heart <br>Kira Sloane

Yin Yoga: Affectionate Heart
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Gokce O
1 person likes this.
Hey it is nice to meet you again.. this show is amazing and I really like to do yin with you, thank you Kira:)
Kira Sloane
Hello Gokce, sweet to be here together. xok
Silke S
1 person likes this.
My kids and I have a day at home because of the Tornado watch today. After a three week break because of a surgery, I did more active Asanas the last three days. I could feel the break in my muscles Your calming practice was the perfect balance for me today. As the hip openers are always a challange to me; I watched my dog while practicing, listened to my heart and softened my body and soul. Thank you!
Kira Sloane
Dearest Silke, so glad you are recovering and back. I hope the Tornado was just a warning. xoKira
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
How fun to have you in my attic this morning! What a beautiful human teacher you are. Thank you- I am now very ready to head into my day with my duckling warming my heart which is leaning to the left.
Kira Sloane
Margi Young quack.
John Jackson
Thought of my mum whose no longer with me throughout the practice. Probably the most emotional practice I've ever had. X
Kira Sloane
Oh, John Jackson, I am sorry for the loss of your mum.
John Jackson
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kira. Your website has really helped me. X
Sally McGrew
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kira. My affectionate heart will awaken my Soul to the truth of Loves Journey. Love this class and teaching.
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial