14 Days of Yoga for More Energy: Day 2: Feel Energized Now<br>Brenda Lear

14 Days of Yoga for More Energy: Day 2: Feel Energized Now
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Teresa F
´hi. I need day 2. for tomorrow mornig. I am in Europe and the morning comes before.Thank you
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
Day 2 complete - dolphin plank killing me even knees down maybe by the end of the 14 days I will be able to hold it for 5 breaths lol see you tomorrow
Luiza F
2 people like this.
The connection with the mind, body and breath take us to a space, where there is no tomorrow..just being, now.

Thank you..
Theresa D
2 people like this.
Thank you for the poses. I really needed this quick practice today.
Mara P
2 people like this.
Thank you Brenda! Really appreciating this sweet progression and your encouraging voice and presence.
Brenda Lear
Luiza, beautifully and simply said, just being. :) Theresa, you are welcome and I know that feeling of just needing a quick practice to get me grounded and ready for my day. And Ms. Mara, thank you for the sweet video of your practice space!
Elissa P
this is the next one up for me and it won't unlock. GRrrrrrrrr.
Brenda Lear
Oh no Elissa, sorry for the frustration. Let's see if someone from the tech side of things can help out. Yoga Anytime is super helpful. I noticed on the home page there is a contact button at the bottom. Could you send them a note describing what you have had viewed in this series and what is not unlock. I hope you still made it to your mat on day 2. Hope the curveball doesn't sway your motivation, keep it going.
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Well, it appears if you take a class at night, the next one is not available until 24 hours later, even if you want to take the next class in the morning. Bummer, cuz I am usually a morning person for yoga. Alas. Will just have to skip a day. Tech is nice though. They got back to me right away (as did you!) Thank you!
Kira Sloane
Oh Elissa, sorry about this! Glad you're here! xok
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial