30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Peggy, probably Day 10 by now right? :) Feeling aaaaallllllright??
Peggy M
1 person likes this.
Yes Robert, day 10 and I feel great. Day 9 and 10 were definitely a challenge! thank you
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. I'm back. Another challenge - another 30 days in my life, although this time I plan to do each practice in the morning and last thing at night. I'm also going overseas to the UK, Germany and Spain so the challenge will be my holiday companion. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome hOMe Glenford!! So nice to have you back! Your plan to take your practice on the road sounds amazing! I’ve not been to Germany OR Spain yet, I’m looking forward to traveling there with you:)
Keep on keeping in my friend and a huge NAMASTE to you!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. Good to hear from you. I have mild inflammation on my right knee. I think it's best if I rest it for a few days, especially after a 24 hour flight to the UK. I won't be doing the challenge until the knee feels right. It's nothing serious, just a bit sore. As you always say, "Feel, Listen and pay very close attention" Namaste
Trish E
1 person likes this.
Hi there. I’m starting this in the morning. I will be away a couple of times without internet. Can I not download them? Or can I just not see the download link? ☺️
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Trish You can download videos via iphone or ipad on our App: https://www.yogaanytime.com/Yoga-Help/822/Do-you-have-an-iPhone-or-iPad-App Let us know if you need any help! Best, Sarah
Robert Sidoti
Hi Trish and welcome to the challenge, so happy you are here with us! I believe Sarah Beston has answered your question? Please keep me posted along the way, I'd love to hear from you and see how you're doing!
Trish E
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah Beston and Robert Sidoti ! Looking forward to some beach yoga! ;) LOVING this series.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I am back for another 30 Day challenge. Looking forward to a journey of self discovery. Namaste.
91-100 of 127

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial