30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breathe Into It<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breathe Into It
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Welcome TS!! Hoping this turns out to be a good 'home practice' boost for you!! I'll be there right with you, gimme a shout if I can assist in any way:)
Robert Sidoti
Welcome aboard Sam! So happy you are here with us all!
Maria Elena D
What a wonderful difference 30 days of continuos Yoga make, I am in real appreciation for my physical body this morning. (and may even be falling in deep like with squats!) :) thank you.
Robert Sidoti
Maria!! Falling in 'deep like' with the squats, I love that! Look at you on round 2 of this 30 days of yoga, so happy for you and grateful for your presence here!
Sylvia H
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert! Love you queuing, insight and encouragement.✨. Slowing coming back after some rib issues and his great!
Robert Sidoti
Welcome Sylvia! Glad it's speaking to you:) I understand the rib issue, just got over one myself after falling pretty hard on an icy slope while snowboarding. Be mindful and take your time with it.
Louisa C
1 person likes this.
Love your sense of humor! Thank you for making it fun!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for the comment Louisa! Nice to have you here!
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Hey Robert didn't finish the first time because I had that darn hand surgery so started again. Just as good the second time = you know what even better. Namaste my friend.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back Sam !! How is the hand feeling now? Be sure to stretch it and modify poses so not to harm again:) Glad you are back!
31-40 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial