30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Build Some Heat<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Build Some Heat
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Day 4. Success! I love the 20 min intensity mixed with ahhhh poses.
Robert Sidoti
Gotta have the balance of work and relax Scuba Chick :) Glad you are here with us!
Julie S
1 person likes this.
This is the perfect introduction I needed...manageable before work, just enough to make me want more but not too much that I get discouraged. Thank you. Namaste!
Robert Sidoti
Perfect, love to hear this Julie ! 20 minutes isn't a long time but definitely does provide enough to get you started on the right (or left) foot, stepping into the day with a fresh perspective and positive and grateful attitude!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. I'm in London visiting family and friends and staying with my sistet Sandra who is a yoga teacher. I attended her class the other day. My knee is getting stronget. I'm taking it slowly. Really enjoying the challenge and getting back into the routine. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Great Glenford ! How was your sisters class?! Must have been nice to practice with her in that way:)
Karen H
1 person likes this.
Day 4 => Done! Loved this one.
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
Loving this.challenge so far! Thanks
Robert Sidoti
Hi Katrina !! Soooo happy and grateful to have you here with us! I do read all comments, so please if you feel the urge, leave comments along the way and if you have a question, lmk :) Enjoy the ride!! 
Heike S
thank you for this challenge. it is such a wonderful background behind you...some dolphins passes during a mindful breathing sequence. the best thing to come down
21-30 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial