30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Balancing Warrior<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Balancing Warrior
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Cherhine S
2 people like this.
I really love this challenge. I don't miss a day. I feel better and better everyday and stronger. I am a Pilates teacher and I enjoy this great way to create addiction to yoga. Many thanks for those vidéos. As a teacher, it's a gift to receive. Namaste
Robert Sidoti
Glad you're here with us Cherhine!
I agree, whenever I am able to take a class and receive, it feels so good!!
Namaste :)
DANAY S
1 person likes this.
Day # 6 and I am already feeling the benefits of yoga. Very happy!
Robert Sidoti
Welcome Danay!!
Yoga works:) Glad to have you!
Erika H
3 people like this.
Robert, your smile at 12:18 cracked me up! That was awesome. Like many, by the time you begin winding the practice down, I feel like saying, "No-- more! more!" So glad there's more to come.
DANAY S
1 person likes this.
Lol Ericka! I noticed that too. The most natural smile ever...lol!
Robert Sidoti
Erika! I'm going to have to check out that smile you and Danay speak of:) There are many more practices/days to come! I'm just so happy you are enjoying and looking forward to these sequences. You guys are great, getting to know you a bit 'virtually' and it feels great!
Joy A
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the lesson today and your comments on the thread. I nearly gave it a miss with so much going on but I thought it would be rude after you'd taken the time to send some words of encouragement. I am having to learn the lessons I teach which is stop judging yourself, which is difficult when you've neglected your own practice, but through doing your lessons and going back to basics with you I can slowly feel my yoga spirit coming back and today was a turning point. Its also reminding me of how to work with beginners again. Loving the pace, the style the detail and your humour. Its manageable but nevertheless challenging and looking forward to tomorrow.
Robert Sidoti
Good to hear Joy! I'm sure it will go in waves as yoga tends to do, keeps us on our toes and in our 'practice' constantly:) It's a pleasure to have you with us!
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
Day 6 complete - Really great - I loved the end part about being a choice - nice - I am also starting to notice how one side of my body is much tighter than the other (right ) but that side is stronger - interesting. Looking forward to day # 7.
11-20 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial